Obtaining the approval of our followers on Instagram has become a priority goal for every instagrammer
But the next important goal is getting active followers, capture the attention of all of them to get more and more likes on Instagram, and gain the approval of our friends, a sign of interaction on the social network of Instagram.
In this occasion we are going to share some tricks about how to get those desired likes:
- In the first place, and we already talked about this in the previous post, we want to get active followers who feel attracted to our post.
- Another important step to get insta likes is using good quality photography or natural selfies, without extreme use of filters. If we must use, the most popular ones are Earlybird or X-Proll.
The images we upload can’t just have any text written below them, so we must consider some guidelines:
- First of all, we must accompany the picture with a clear and concise description, with hints of what your profile wants to transmit to your followers. Remember it must be attractive for them so you have a guarantee of insta likes.
- Next step is writing captions with your post that contain hashtags, the more popular the better, like #love #summer #beautiful #bestoftheday… These are just a few of the most used every day.
- Another good way to get Instagram likes is thanks to what we capture with the objective of our camera. Some of the most photographed themes are landscapes, celebrities, animals, sports activity, food and family members.
A clear example of how to use some of these themes to get Instagram likes is the case of Katie who uses her daughter Mila, a big hit obtaining lots of likes.
So, now we know some ticks so we can increase the likes we receive on our posts.
Post related to "Get real likes"
3 Clever Ways to Garner More Instagram Likes for Your Ads
VIP likes - The relevance of Instagram likes
Getting more likes on Instagram and other essential tips
Planning for an event? Purchase 50 likes to boost your IG interactions
Newer: Models purchase Instagram comments
Older: Mireia Lalaguna Royo, miss World 2015 and her presence on Instagram