Yesterday we talked about some things to do and show on Instagram this summer. Not normal, yet very normal things. Why saying it like this? Because there are some things almost everyone does on Instagram, celebrities included. Sunsets, food or pictures from the plane made it to the first part of this list, but there are many more things that you can show on Instagram while being on vacation. Since we have already talked about the first five ones, let’s start with number six.
- Taking a picture with must-see monuments or places: If you go to Beijing, you’ll have to pose in front of the Forbidden City. The Eiffel Tower must appear forcefully if you visit the capital of France, and the statue of Christ the Redeemer will have its place on an album depicting holidays in Brazil.
- Messages on the beach: If you go to the beach, you can’t leave without leaving at least one message on the sand, no matter if it’s written or drawn with stones. It’ll be a great souvenir.
- A piece of fruit at least: Summer is the healthy season above all others. We’ve already dealt with instafood, but you can go green on that and take colorful pictures of the fruit salad you’re going to have. Another idea is to create a flag of the country you’re visiting with your food.
- A picture of yourself relaxing in the sea: If you go to a place near which there’s a beach, you’ll be able to take a placid, calm picture of yourself floating on the water surface. If you don’t have a beach nearby, you can always do it in a pool.
- The same, relaxing on an air mattress: If you don’t like the feeling of floating on the sea, you can always bring an air mattress with yourself.
Have you ever done any of these things on Instagram?