In US, the celebrity influencers market is emerging to huge levels continuously and we are witnessing a very rapid increase in it with each passing day. Every brand including food, cosmetics, electronics, etc., is spending a lot of money on the better advertisement of a brand through a celebrity influencer. To get rapid and effective results. Most of the popular brands have a sufficient marketing budget. So they can easily hire a celebrity influencer instead of investing a huge amount on celebrity endorsement.
Who Are Celebrity Influencers?
With the rapid rise in social media users, the influencer market also changed dramatically. There are thousands of influencers who successfully established their social media platforms. And promoted the products of several brands with an admiring number of followers.
A celebrity influencer is a well-known personality having a huge number of followers on Instagram. If any person has more than 100K followers on any of the social media platforms he can be a celebrity influencer. Their talent and importance can be calculated according to the number of followers. They are having on social media platforms and by their uniqueness of storytelling while promoting a particular brand. Popular brands with huge marketing budgets often hire celebrity influencers for endorsing their particular products.
Benefits of Hiring a Celebrity Influencer:
- This ever-evolving world of social media also puts a great impact on the popularization of celebrity influencers. Their way of marketing takes the word of mouth to another level. Any person having skills and their unique way of delivering words can acquire the target of huge followers. Now the brands will approach that person for the promotion of their products and grab the attention of their huge fan base.
- Many studies have shown that working with celebrity influencers is more effective. And beneficial rather than the traditional method of using celebrities for advertisement. Approx. 70 to 80% of young YouTube subscribers believe in influencers instead of celebrities.
- Instagram has become the most popular platform for celebrity influencers. As we all know that Instagram is a visual platform so what the person will see is the same, they believe. Celebrity Influencers get paid by the brands after posting their products. Make a reel on Instagram, or just talking about the product specifications. This will ultimately catch the attention of their loyal followers and enhance the marketing of the brand.
- Some celebrity influencers are usually cheaper and fruitful in comparison with celebrities who do endorsements. If you are getting an idea of paying the celebrity. For any post on social media regarding your product or brand. You have a higher price tag in comparison to influencers. Even if they don't have time to manage your advertisement, and you have to just contact their agents.
Some Ways by Which Celebrity Influencers Deliver Popularity to Brands on Instagram:
- The expertise of the Product: - The celebrity influencers are getting popular nowadays because they have the expertise of that particular brand or product which they are promoting. The celebrity doesn't even have any relation with that particular product, but instead that they are promoting the same. Who is a beauty vlogger who promotes the latest beauty products? Hence, they are more reliable and trustable by the users.
- Better Communication and High Reach: - Doesn't matter if they buy 10 Instagram likes or 100, celebrity influences provide a better interaction with their audience. They are more likely to engage and inspire their audiences for the popularization of that product. But the influencer can provide you with two-way communication by starting interaction with their followers. It gives you better outcomes in the promotion of the product among youth.
- Create the Best content theme for your Profile: - The best thing about celebrity influencers is they never stick to a particular theme. Most celebrity influencers are great content creators. And may easily influence the viewers. the brand as they can create promotional content, or sometimes they can also regulate the messages.
- Giveaway contest for Audience: - Giveaway contest with influencers is now becoming a more effective strategy for promoting a product. Celebrity influencers should strategize these contests according to the demands and needs of the connection audience. Instagram and Facebook are more appropriate platforms to promote fashion and lifestyle stuff.
- Flexibility for Every Type of Audiences: - Different audiences need different storytelling views. Celebrity influencers generally promote specific brands and having a limited style of narrating the story, may attract a very specific audience. It will be very beneficial for the brand to opt for two different ways of narrating the same story which would ultimately fit every type of audience.
Any brand seeking to expand its popularity and its reach to the online audience, the perfect Instagram influencer, and with marketing strategies, the particular brand may not only amplify the awareness but also turn it into a popular brand. There are so many creative ways by which a brand may structure its campaign to achieve the goals. But to achieve the dominant position in the market one should have three important components: a right platform, an effective celebrity influencer, and the best strategy with its perfect implementation. So, don't limit yourself, always try to explore as many things as you can for better results.