5 tipos de fotos que debes evitar en Instagram
Instagram has not only become one of the most famous social networks in the world, but has been the engine of many new generation photographic tendencies. Some of them have really triumphed among users and even hashtags such as “selfie” have been considered “word of the year”. However, there are tendencies that, due to tiredness, ridiculousness or excess saturation, are fashions that we should avoid on Instagram.
Photos of coffees
Coffee lovers do not have enough to continually remind the ‘non-coffee’ that “I without coffee is not a person” or “until I drink a coffee I do not wake up”. But honestly, the photos of “art-coffee” do not matter to anyone, or almost. How much damage American junk culture has done in general and Starbucks in particular.
Some time ago we talked to you on our website about tips to make good photos of food on Instagram. And among the photos of desserts, gourmet dishes, hamburgers … etc have authentic works of art junk. Junk food in photo version we could call it. Avoid flashes, greenish or yellowish filters and, please, do not post anything that you are going to eat. Buying likes on Instagram is much more advisable to get popularity than to continue uploading these types of photographs.
Selfies in the mirror
The selfies, as you all know already, are those photos that you make yourself to hang on social networks and that Instagram has become popular, to the point that Obama himself has yielded to his charms. However, this bombardment by saturation has favored the appearance of really horrifying selfies, in which people who like themselves too much make a fool of themselves in the mirror. Score bonus if the boys mark package and if the girls put duck nuggets.
Travel and posture
Almost everyone likes to travel and see snapshots of places they have never been. But one thing is to show photos of your trips and another thing is to photograph posters of shops or pubs, billboards or beer labels to show that we are in another country. If you are going to show us pictures of your trip, show some more interesting ones!
Puppies and crawlers
Yes, we already know that they are very cute, that kittens and puppies are very adorable and even funny. We can recognize that, from time to time, these photos are nice, but please, we have already seen your cat “Simon” pose more times than Claudia Schiffer. And every time you dress him in a more ridiculous way. Please stop.
Consejos de seguridad en Instagram
Social networks are places where we can share tastes, experiences and meet new people. In the case of some like Instagram also allow us to maximize our hobbies or professions, in this case the photograph. However, not everything on social networks is rosy and in the same way that on the street we do not trust anyone, on Instagram we should not do the same. We offer you a series of tips to avoid having security problems in Instagram and that your profile is totally safe from crimes, frauds, cheats or SPAM.
- If you are a minor it is recommended that you count on the help of your parents to create and supervise your Instagram profile. To tell the truth, this social network is one of the least prone to criminal activities such as cyberbullying but, despite this, the risk exists, whether on Instagram, on other social networks or on the street.
- Watch your contacts. Do not add anyone to your list, or trust people who are too “open” from the beginning even without knowing them.
- If, for example, you’re going to buy 100 followers on Instagram ; make sure you do it to a company that ensures you real followers.
- Identity theft or intrusion into honor are crimes, so if you see any sign that your information is being used illegally, you must communicate it to Instagram itself, or if the facts are clearly criminal, to the authorities relevant.
- Do not be innocent Forget the phrases or thoughts like “this will not happen to me” or “I do not believe that these things can be done online”. Attacks on our internet security occur more often than we think.
- Report on Instagram if you receive unsolicited advertising or SPAM, or content related to illegal activities, such as drug trafficking.
- Learn to choose the security settings and increase the restrictions to access your profile if you have too many requests from people you do not want to add.
- Recently Instagram has announced that you can use our photos for commercial purposes. Well, this is true and this is stipulated by the clauses of the contract that we signed. However, until that happens the photos are totally ours and no other users can use them or spread them as their own.
Do not forget that Instagram already has 200 million profiles and that with such a volume of users it is impossible that there is not any with dark intentions. Although these are a large minority, every precaution is little to defend our personal safety.
Trucos para conseguir las mejores fotos de comida en Instagram
¿Sois unos apasionados de la gastronomía? ¿Os encanta poneros detrás de los fogones y luego mostrar al resto del planeta vuestras creaciones culinarias? Instagram se ha convertido en una plataforma en la que tiene cabida todo tipo de fotografías, y las de comida son algunas de las que más triunfan, sobre todo ahora que la gastronomía se ha puesto de moda merced a los programas de televisión de cocina que abarrotan la parrilla televisiva.
Trucos de Instagram
Insta4likes > Trucos de Instagram